Sunday, July 25, 2010

Gag Me With a Blog!!

What's Crackalackin!?

There is a point to this post for once...like totally, fer sure!

It would be bogus for me to barf you out by wasting your time on a most non egregious blog posting. I would hate for you to tell me to step off! I continue to strive for being a gnarly dexter while putting out these posts. Sometimes I am just overtaken with an idea and I start spazzing til I get the chance to write it down. And this one has me amped to the max!

It's not like when I was first sprung for Sylvia. Back then I didn't even try to write a blog. I know what you're thinking, "No doy!" Don't worry about offending me by telling me that I be illin. I'm down. My posse has been telling me that for years. You don't need to be harsh or anything.

And if any of you say, "Gag me with a spoon!"
I will simply reply, "Whatchu talkin bout readers!?"

I am not trying to offend anyone. I would hate for any of my 22 followers to say, "Later Days!"
That would be lame. I would be hosed if that were to happen. I will hold my tongue and not tell you to eat my shorts or get bent. That would be rude. You would motor away from me and my silly little blog most definitely.

I will try not to be mental when I write from now on. I would be mondo excited if you stuck around to see what other ideas come from me. There will be none that make you ralph or make you wig out. I would never try to dis you like that. Hopefully you think this post was schweet. Now I am gonna cool out and hope you realize how fantabulous this is.

Psych!! Big time!!

Let me give you the 411.
I have just traveled back in time and I didn't even need a hot tub to do it. What I did need was a youth director that has way more energy than me. But that is understandable since he was busy being born when I was graduating from high school. I mean Matt is totally tubular when it comes to finding rad ideas for the Youth.

When I walked into the "80s Dance Party" room I had to stop for a second. There was someone who had just walked out of an Olivia Newton John video. There were Crockets and Tubbs as far as the eye could see. They looked like they had a great time. But I don't have time to sit around and reminisce...

Later, I gotta bounce!

No comments:

Post a Comment