Monday, November 28, 2011

Shameless Appeal!!

That's right!  No writing!  I am just using this opportunity to make a shameless appeal to have people click the "Like On Facebook" button over there on the left.

The reason?  I would like to gain notoriety.  I would like to be able to see how many of my Facebook friends come to this site.  I would like to have a reason to post a really embarrassing video of me recreating Sally Field's famous "You like me!  You really like me!!" Oscar speech.  But most importantly, because it's my birthday and it could be like a little gift to me (without paying any money).

If, of course, you are the senior adviser in charge of handing out free stuff, at the Porsche plant...then you are excused from clicking the button.

If you are not on Facebook for time constraint, moral, or privacy issues...I understand.  But, would it be so bad to sign up to make my birthday wish come true?  I mean really.  What's a little less privacy among readers?

If, however, you are one of those people who have five thousand Facebook friends, this would be the perfect opportunity to hit "share" and get the word out about my blog!  You know you wanna!

Actually, I would just like to take this opportunity to say thank you so very much for reading.  I am awed by how many people are coming to my site and leaving such nice comments.  I humbly accept your kind words and I am asking you to forgive me for trying to force you to do something related to Facebook.  Please know that I am doing it with my tongue placed firmly in my cheek.

Jeff

P.S.  You really don't need to click the "Like" button...even though for everyone who doesn't, a large corporation will cut down an acre of the rain forest.  Your choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment